The revolution of coworking spaces
Coworking has been a new and revolutionary way of working and, due to the characteristics of the markets and the economic crises we have suffered, it is a working model that does not stop growing; this is corroborated by the study carried out by the online publication Emergent Research.
According to this study, the number of coworkings in the world is going to increase considerably reaching around 26,000 spaces and the number of people working in them will quadruple before 2020.
If you are one of those who have considered starting to work on your own or telework and need professional spaces where you can develop your activity in an economic way, we present a selection of the best Coworking in the Valencian Community to make it easier for you to take this step.
Top 10 coworking in Valencia
- Way Co: This coworking space is located in a historic building and is one of the largest in Valencia. It offers a wide range of prices, you can work at a table from €3.50/hour or €12 per day, to hire a permanent space per month with unlimited use of space and a 40% discount on room hire. They also have a consultancy service so that you can be advised in different areas of your business: you can launch a digital marketing campaign or seek legal advice. They also have a coaching service so that you can carry out your business objectives. It also has meeting and conference rooms, a library and a cafeteria overlooking an interior garden. An ideal place to network and meet other entrepreneurs and professionals in the sector.
- A2 Coworking Valencia: It is located in the Olivereta district and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and, for 150 euros, you can enjoy a permanent work table and chair, bike rack, drawer and bookshelf, meeting room, internet connection and cleaning service, among other services. As an extra, and if you dedicate yourself to the field of audiovisual communication, they have a polyvalent room of 170 square meters totally clear and white, which will allow you to make photographic reports and videos, as it also includes a background lighting and cyclorama.
- Botánico: This Coworking is located next to the old part of the city and its terrace overlooks the botanical garden of the University of Valencia, an authentic natural oasis of tranquillity. If you dedicate yourself to the world of marketing you can share space with other professionals of communication and web design. From 150 euros per month, you can have a permanent position, the right to use the meeting room and a free landline number. You will also have the right to a 24-hour access card and hosting for your website and e-mail included.
- Cowork Ruzafa: Located in the Valencia extension, the Ruzafa neighbourhood is considered the new Valencian Soho. The facilities can be either individual or shared and have an industrial aesthetic that combines the brick of the old buildings with wood. In addition to individual storage space have fiber optics, kitchen, dining room, meeting room and fingerprint access. If you wish, you can reserve a space for only 3,10€/hour through our platform.
- La Cápsula: In Barrio del Carmen you will find this Coworking space. A comfortable, cozy and creative atmosphere. A space with economic and flexible rates, with the possibility of paying for days, weeks or monthly installments. Perfect for networking and getting to know other professionals and entrepreneurs from different sectors.
- Coworking Centre: This coworking space is located in the heart of Valencia’s business centre and is characterised by its focus on worker flexibility and comfort. They have offices, meeting rooms and training rooms, all flexible and personally adapted to the needs of each business and professional. In addition, there is no obligation to stay and its prices are totally flexible, making it an ideal space for professionals or entrepreneurs who spend a few days in the city and need a place to work for a few hours or days.
- La Bamba Coworking: This space was created as a personal project of two of the companies that currently form the space: My Little Bloom Fiestas con Estilo, by Claudia Mariño, and UO* design studio, integrated by the architects Elena Pérez and Marta Córcoles. A flexible, luminous and cosy space in the heart of Valencia. It is characterized and different because all the companies that work there interact with each other, help each other and share their projects. Each company participates in the creation of service packs for others, each offering its own skills. Online and offline communication services, company analysis, branding, coaching, photography and event organization among others.
- Garage Coworking: this Coworking is located in the heart of Barrio del Carmen. A unique opportunity to live/work in one of the most prestigious and historic neighborhoods of the city of Valencia. An ideal space to meet and make new professional links and create synergies with positive and energetic attitudes and understand a new way of working. Its rates are very flexible, with the option of renting the spaces on a monthly or daily basis. Even your meeting rooms can be rented by the hour.
- Mosaico: Mosaico Coworking is located in the heart of Valencia. They have private offices, shared spaces, training and meeting rooms, recreation area and kitchen. In addition, its name refers to its original decoration, as each room and space has a different mosaic on the floor. An ideal place to network with other professionals and organize events, in an original place and completely adapted to your needs. In addition, they offer you the possibility to test your space during a day without obligation and completely free of charge.
Cowork Inside: Cowork Inside is a unique and exceptional workspace in the heart of Valencia. A loft space of New York style of more than 200m² with all the comforts and space available for your company. It is located on the fourth floor, above the Olympia Theatre, in a building with a marked character, and with a reform ready to be premiered by your company. High ceilings, with original exposed beams, and original brick walls define the character of a very pleasant space to work. Cowork inside has all the complete services to start your professional activity. Its concept is the “all-inclusive” in a shared design office, and in an emblematic spot in the city of Valencia, just above the Olympia theatre, you will find a space with character where you can start and develop your projects.